Hello-

I have a DropBox account with 2 gig of free storage and it is full.  Google
has an account with 15 gig of storage for free.  It is much harder for me to
move around and work in Google Drive, for example.  Is this a JAWS issue or
is DB simply much easier to  work with?  I am using Windows 7 (with no
desire to change) and JAWS 15.  I have later versions if I need them (16 and
17).  Are there Google Drive users or users of other web storage sites with
any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne