Hi every one, I would like to know which is the best synthesizer and voice to use with Jaws. I have never tried a synthesizer except Eloquence but now I am thinking of downloading more voices both Vocalizer Expressive and Vocalizer direct.
  Which among these is the best choice?  Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks

--
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never
pass into nothingness; but still will keep a bower quiet for

John Keats