From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of zoe fiogkos
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] new outlook 2013 question

Hi guys here is my second question on outlook 2013.
When I open outlook I here jaws saying table is there any way to get rid of
that, also I'm having to tab around to get to my tree view, and then I have
to arrow down to find inbox. Once I do that I have to press shift enter to
get into the list of messages.  Is there any way to change these things?
I would like to get rid of  all this stuff I here like outlook today,
calander link etc.  is there any way to land in my imbox or at least on the
tree view when I open the program?