From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 3:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] favorites and new window

Yes, I'm talking about my internet favorites.

And excuse me but hahahhahaha.

I completely forgot about that alt a keystroke.

What I've been doing is placing the favorites on my desktop with a keystroke
to launch the folder.

My issue is every time I open my favorites folder, I press enter on an
internet favorite, then I must alt tab to the opened window, how come it
doesn't open up right there.