Hi,
I don't think it's a Windows 10 issue. I just upgraded iTunes using the latest build of both Windows 10 and JFW 17 by navigating to the help menu initiating check for updates, closing iTunes and following the prompts win the apple software updater with no issues at all. Everything verbalized as it always did and iTunes is now up to date.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Jim
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes 12.3.317 has been released today

Thanks George,
Maybe a w-10 problem.

Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed
reaching His goal.
Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with
good health.
Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually
balanced with wealth.
Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where
God sits.
Jim
-----Original Message----- From: George Martinez CPA