Hello gang. Using Win8.1 and latest dot version of JAWS17 with Lync 2013.
I'm noticing significant inaccessibility with Lync2013 compared to Lync 2010.
For example, I unlike Lync201, in 2013 tabbing to the 'share' button while in
an IM and hitting the space bar just causes a ding without opening the menu
that supposed to open to select desktop etc.  Or at least JAWS can't read it.
Also JAWS reads a whole bunch of nonsense numbers before reading the label of
some buttons.  MSFT has a Lync 2013 keyboard guide and many of them do not seem
to work with a screen reader active.
So how do you activate the share button , navigate to 'desktop' and select it
to share?