From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding the most recent JAWS update

I'd make the suggestion even stronger. FS shouldn't foist this added
information on us unless they give us the ability to listen on our own time.
The first time the notification appeared, I was in the middle of typing
something and didn't realize the screen had switched. I had to recall what I'd
been writing and retype it. But it would be good to be alerted to the new
FSCast episode availability the way FS sends notices via "Check for updates..."