From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Direct download link for Jaws 17.0.1806

Mike,

This link you refer to: Where is it? I just go to the page and copy its URL.
But of course, you make a point of making separate copies of the 64-bit- and
32-bit download links. So I take it this method is for copying those links.
Makes sense. I believe Jim was trying to copy the link for the page, since
he had only one, but I could be wrong.

I feel as though I'm making a fairly simple task look incredibly
complicated. So let me summarize.

If you're on a webpage and you want to copy the URL to paste into an email
or other document, press alt-d, control-c.

If you're on an actual link and wish to copy it, follow Mike's method, that
is:
Open the context menu with the link highlighted, arrow down to, Copy
Shortcut, & press enter, then the link is copied to the clipboard.
Note. In my experience, the link need not show as "visited."

One more method, which I learned from another list contributor, Brad, down
in Louisiana. Sometimes I can't copy a link with IE, but it can be done with
Firefox. In Firefox, place focus on the link, press the right-mouse button,
arrow down to "Copy link location" and press enter.