Using win 7 64 bit on T450 Lenovo and on win 10 t420 Lenovo both with
dongle usb and no problem.

 Regards,

 Marek Durila

 Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member

 IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe

 Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
Technicka 21
 E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com                                        Brno,
61600
                                                                     Czech
Republic

"JAWS-Users-List" <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> wrote on
05.04.2016 18:53:42:

> From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
> To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
> Date: 05.04.2016 18:53
> Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New jaws update for April
> Sent by: "JAWS-Users-List" <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com>
>
> A strange but certainly inconvenient problem with this update is that it
> won't authorize on either of my systems running a hardware dongle. I have
> lap top with an ILM key on it and it is not having any problems at all,
but
> my towers both a 32 and 64 bit systems lost their license. I removed the
> update and put the version from last month back on and the dongle works
> again on the 64 bit. After lunch I'll take a crack at the 32 bit which my

> wife uses. I just told her over the phone that I plan on getting her
system
> back on its' feet so to speak.
>
> Has anybody else encountered this issue? Possibly an email to tech
support
> is in order, not sure right now exactly what course of action to embark.
> David Ferrin
> A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved
from
> a simpler system that worked perfectly.

Synthesizer
> [...]
> on a keyboard button, the panel of alternative characters now opens as
> expected.
>
> Braille
> "girlfriends", and "boyfriends" using contracted braille, these are now
> properly translated.
> •Resolved an issue where JAWS would sometimes not detect a Focus Blue
> braille display after bringing the computer out of hibernation.
> •Resolved a customer reported issue where the contents of the Windows
> Secure Desktop or the Windows Lock screen were not being shown in
braille.
> •Resolved an issue where the Placement of Status Cells option in the
> Startup Wizard would become unavailable if it was changed to None. This
> option should only be unavailable if a braille display that does not
offer
> status cells is connected.
>
> Microsoft Outlook
> •Addressed a reported issue where the checked or unchecked status of
shared
> calendars was not being shown in braille.
> •When pressing INSERT+H from a message list, resolved an issue where
> Outlook specific hot keys were not being displayed.
>
> Microsoft Word
> •If the data in a table cell contains line breaks, JAWS now shows the
first
> line of data up to the first line break on the braille display. To review
> the rest of the line in braille, users can press the Next Braille Line or
> Previous Braille Line commands or pan through the text.
>
> Web Browsers
text
> it will read in an alt attribute for an image.
> •Addressed a reported issue where empty combo boxes were being skipped
when
> navigating by word in Smart Navigation. JAWS now announces "space" when
> encountering an empty combo box while moving by word.
> •Resolved an issue with ARIA alerts not always being spoken after
selecting
> a button to submit the values from a form.
> •If the aria-required attribute is used on a combo box, resolved an issue
> where JAWS was not indicating the required state in speech or braille
with
> Forms Mode active.
> •If JAWS is in the middle of a Say All on a web page in Firefox and a
focus
> change occurs, such as the page opening a dialog box, JAWS now announces
> the focus change instead of just stopping the Say All with no indication
of
> what happened.
> •JAWS now recognizes ARIA switch controls and correctly announces the
> on/off state as they are toggled using the SPACEBAR.
> •JAWS now supports tables created using the role="table", role="row", and
> role="cell" aria attributes. In order for JAWS to properly recognize
these
> types of tables, uncheck the Layout Tables Ignore option in Quick
Settings.

>  Regards,
>
>  Marek Durila
>  Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member
>  IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe
>

>  Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
> Technicka 21
>  E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com
> Brno, 61600

Czech