From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Betty R. Moruthanyana
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Using and sharing your OneDrive

Hi guys

I like music and think of becoming a DJ.

My problem is that the well known application used by sighted guys is screen
reader inaccessible.

I am particularly talking about virtual DJ.

Does anyone know of this application and has ever used it with a screen
reader?

I find it difficult to use with nvda and jaws.

Do you know of any application I can use that is doing nearly the same thing
as virtual DJ?

Come to my rescue.

Wally