From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Morris
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 1:29 AM
To: Jaws for Windows. <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws not starting at startup, win10?

Hi all,
Have changed the subject from prior thread.

Ran the repair which was successful.
Jaws still doesn't start at startup.
Have checked the settings, start for this user is always, Jaws speaks at the
login screen as it signs in.
(I don't have a password for my local account).
Have tried comvinations of checking and unchecking the boxes re startup with
the same result.

The shortcut on the desktop is set to run as admin.
What I find strange but maybe normal is if I go to properties to make the
shortcut key it says I need admin permission and by pressing enter grants
it.

Any other ideas on what I can do to get jaws starting at startup?