From: Merv Keck
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre 2016 & JAWS

Mike,
I hope this answers one of your questions. Bear with me as I am using Magic
at 24x and sometimes screen readers will read one thing when visually it
appears as something else. This is not a screen reader issue but just the
way things are coded or labeled. And I have virtually no useable vision
left. But I can use Magic a little each day. Thankfully, for paying bills
and other things where I lack confidence.
This one is for Manually Scheduling a Scan:
1. Open Vipre 2016.
2. If My Vipre Navigation tab is not selected then select that and tap
enter.
3. Tab to Manage scheduled Scans and tap enter.
4. Tab around or shift + tab until you find New Scan. Visually this looks
like a plus sign and says add new and is a button. Press spacebar and you
are in the edit scan manually. In there you can schedule your own scans by
specifying the time and type and all necessary criteria.
There is a button you tab too for done when you are finished.
If you notice only right and left arrows consistently work in touch cursor
mode in manage scan as well. But you will get more info than in Pc cursor
mode.
Hope that helps.
Merv