Hi Delip. This is Helga! How are you? To answer your question, no JAWS 13 will
not work with windows 10. In order to use windows 10 you need JAWS 16 or 17. I
have Jaws 14, and I can't get windows 10. you can get JAWS 17 license, and
after you install it to your computer, you can get JAWS 16 for free from the
site. But you need to purchase a copy for JAWS 17 first though. Hope this
clarifies you regarding windows 10. Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks and God
bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1