Good afternoon Jaws Users group.
I have added a new recording to the Jaws Users OneDrive page.
1. Jaws lesson 6.
I take my time and show you how to switch from Jaws 17 to Jaws 16 and back
again.
And why to pin Jaws to the taskbar, and use the windows key+number of pin
location on the taskbar to start Jaws.
I show you, the three main ways to start Jaws in w-10 and what way works the
best.
I show you the different cursors in Jaws, and how to turn them on and off.
I cover the network window and how to see different things.
I show you many other things.
This is a long recording.
All feedback is welcome as always...
Time for some more coffee!
Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed reaching
His goal.
Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with good
health.
Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually
balanced with wealth.
Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where
God sits.
Jim