What I normally do is just go back and read current line and bam! I'm good.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Facebook, how to send a private message, unlabeled
button

Thanks, Jorge, that's the answer. To elaborate, one way you can confirm the
message was sent is to go back to the edit field and check if the text has
disappeared. Oddly enough, JAWS reports there's text there even if it's
gone, so go inside the edit field to verify. I understand you can also go to
your own inbox and check the "Sent" folder, but I haven't tried that yet.

Note. The first time you press enter, you may only be leaving forms mode, so
a second press might be needed.