actually I think I was running jaws 11 when I had windows 7

-----Original Message----- From: Sachin
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 10:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws & Windows 7

Hi, I think it is Jaws 13.  When I upgraded to windows7 I was using
Jaws14 & it worked.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; but still will keep a bower quiet for
us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing..

John Keats