everthing is true, one thing to add, the built in win 10 mail app is not accessible. if you use a desktop email app you want to continue to use it!

-----Original Message----- From: leonard morris
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 6:41 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] upgrading to windows 10

I must confess I have not been paying a lot of attention regarding going
from Windows 7 to 10. However, I've decided I would bite the bullet. I
got the Windows.ios file from the Microsoft website and placed it on my
desktop.

1. Am I correct that I need to completely Jaws v17 and all its shared
components first?

2. If I start narrator in Windows seven will Narrator talk me through
the installation process?

3. When my sighted friend was showing me his windows 10 computer when
narrator started running I heard something about screen reader users
might want to switch to Internet Explorer instead of using Edge I think
it is called. Is this still true?

4. Is there anything else Ishould consider when upgrading that I have
not mentioned?

Thanks much.

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."