lucky1i...@gmail.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix

On 5/1/2016 10:10 AM, Mario wrote:
http://opopanax.net/download/Setup_VirtualRecorder.exe

On 5/1/2016 12:10 AM, Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews wrote:
Does Virtual recorder have an installer version, or just the portable format?

On 4/30/16, Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews <goldyemo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome!

On 4/30/16, Kimsan <kimsans...@outlook.com> wrote:
Hahah, oops. Sorry. I should've read all of the emails in this thread.
Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 4:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible Skype Recorders

http://opopanax.net/download/Virtual_Recorder_Portable.zip

On 4/30/2016 7:09 PM, David Moore wrote:
Yes, Virtual Recorder is much better, because it records the sound
from the sound card, and it records your voice through your mike as
well.
However, you can choose if you want it to record your voice or not and
just record what comes from your sound card. I do not have the link
handy to download it, but I absolutely love it.

-----Original Message----- From: Humberto Rodriguez