From: David Ferrin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 5:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Script Install

Pertaining to the version of April 29 which I just got a chance to review, I
find no issues with this version at all.

It seems fine to me and I will send it up to the server shortly.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.