"If you do need to set up your mail account for the first time, the Mail client supports all the standard mail systems, including (of course)Outlook.com, Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, iCloud, and any POP or IMAP account you may have."

On 5/9/2016 5:56 AM, Gerald Levy  wrote:

My understanding is that the Windows 10 mail app does not support POP3.
Is this correct?

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Using win10 mail app!

Hi all,
I amusing the win10 mail app. It works pretty good. I have all of my
email accounts imported into the mail app, and I can send, receive,
reply, and forward messages. This is a blessing, because I am pretty
much using the win10 mail app to do the same as I do in Windows Live
Mail. Take care all.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10