From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Vicki
Sent: May 12, 2016 3:06 PM
To: JAWS <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] problem with PDF document

Is there a setting that will allow the menus or tools to show up with JAWS 14
or 17 so that a document can be saved?

I can no longer download my bank statements, but I can get them to appear on
the screen with tools which include an option to save the document. Neither
JAWS version is seeing the tools.

There are no menus and the JAWS curser is not showing any options either.

The context menu appears blank.

Thanks.

Vicki

"And with us too, don't we have to wash each other's feet day after day? But
what does this mean? That all of us must help one another. Sometimes I am angry
with someone or other . . . but . . . let it go, let it go, and if he or she
asks you a favor, do it."

Pope Francis
Homily at the Mass of the Last Supper, 28 March 2013