Check under preferences.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributer to Jimmi Hendrix

On 5/13/2016 10:16 PM, Lenny McHugh wrote:
Some time back I installed drop box. I am trying to get it to automatically
starting. I used msconfig and removed it from the start up tab. A few days
later it is back. I have done this several times and do not see anywhere
that reinstalls it. I did not want to totally remove it in case there is a
time when I may want to use it.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com