From: Tom Behler
To: Jaws users list
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:08 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How To Get Download Status Reports With Firefox 46

Hello.

I am currently downloading and saving the latest version of Jaws 17, and I
have discovered that, in Firefox 46, I can't get the download percent status
indications like I used to in earlier Firefox versions.

My sighted wife was able to get the download percent notifications started
by clicking on a download status window at the top of the screen, but I'm
not sure how to get to that on the keyboard with this new version of
Firefox.

If anyone has any suggestions to remedy this issue, I'd appreciate them very
much.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan