Hi Jim,
When I enter on the link, it is asking me for a log in and password.
I don't have one, so does that mean I can't get any of your lessons?
Patti

Good afternoon Jaws users group.

While playing around with the online page of my OneDrive, I accidentally
deleted the Jaws Users group, I had to remake the folder and share a new
link with you.LOL.

Below is the new link:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=109032A085BB3CE2!16951
<https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=109032A085BB3CE2!16951&authkey=!ACx7N
D2VGCZFW3A&ithint=folder%2cm4a>
&authkey=!ACx7ND2VGCZFW3A&ithint=folder%2cm4a

---