I just reviewed the documentation for installing them and it occurs to me that
since they are so old some additions might need to be added. For example they
were written for 4.51 and I doubt anybody on here today is still using that
version they would need to be compiled for a more recent offering of JAWS, 15
at least if not 17.

I could do an audio recording of me installing them for myself if there is any
interest out there in listening.

I mention updating them since version 13 we have had the my extensions feature
which personally works for me very well. There will still be a need to modify
the default key map file, but since it is only a text file with a JKM extension
notepad handles that job quite simply.

Feedback would be appreciated including thoughts on a demo good or bad.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a
simpler system that worked perfectly.