Good evening Jaws Users list.

I have added a new tutorial to the Jaws Users OneDrive download page. Me and
my moderator Ed, recorded a tutorial on doing a Jaws tandem and doing some
customizing on Ed's newly upgraded W-10 desktop. Two things you should know
before listening to the audio. First thing, to end the Jaws tandem press,
insert key+ALT+T, the second item is towards the end of the recording, about
the whey I show you how to put a shortcut for Jaws 16 and 17 on the taskbar.
After pressing enter to expand the Jaws 16 under the All Apps region, on
Ed's computer, I had to down arrow to where it just says Jaws. Ed did not
uninstall and then reinstall Jaws 16 on his W-10 upgrade at the time of the
recording. Now this did make a difference. Because on my W-10 computer, I
had uninstalled and reinstalled both Jaws 16 and Jaws 17, when I pressed the
enter key to expand the Jaws 16 or Jaws 17, I down arrowed only one time,
and Jaws read either, Jaws 16 or read Jaws 17. On Ed's PC where Jaws 16 and
Jaws 17 were not uninstalled and then reinstalled, I had to down arrow many
times to hear the word Jaws. This was a test to prove for best performance
in W-10 with Jaws, you should uninstall and then reinstall whatever version
of Jaws you are using after upgrading to W-10. Now if you buy a computer
with a W-10 operating system already installed, just install Jaws 17 and you
are good to go on that computer. Anyhow, just keep this in mind as you
listen to the recording. If anyone has any questions just let me know. By
the way after using the Microsoft media creation tool twice on Ed's W-7
computer and failing. We went through the windows update way, and pressed
enter on the get W-10 now icon and followed all the screens and upgraded to
W-10 that way with no issues at all. Again, on my computer on the taskbar,
my Jaws says, Jaws 16 and Jaws 17. On Ed's computer, his Jaws says, Jaws and
Jaws 2. Now after he uninstalls and then reinstalls them. When he goes to
the All Apps region, and down arrows to either Jaws 16 or Jaws 17 collapsed,
and presses enter, to expand the category, he will only have to down arrow
one time, and he will hear Jaws 16 or Jaws 17. Now just press the
application key on Jaws 16 or Jaws 17, arrow down to More sub menu, right
arrow one time, down arrow one time, press enter on pin to taskbar. This
time on the taskbar, it will say, "Jaws 16"or  "Jaws 17" and not say, "Jaws"
and "Jaws 2". I hope everyone understands what and how I am explaining this.

.