Yes David, things look good in W-10 with the latest Jaws 17 update. Now if
we can get Jaws 17 to work with iTunes 12.4.1.6, that would be great.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New update

Hi all,
I installed the new JAWS update 17.0.2211. One thing I noticed right away,
is that when you check your updates in Windows 10, it gives the information
about when updates were last checked for. For a while now, you had to turn
on the touch cursor and press the left arrow to get that information. So,
this is fixed and you can just tab to check for updates, and JAWS reads all
of that info to you like in JAWS 16. Also, JAWS works better in the start
area of Windows 10. When you do a search, JAWS tells you right away what is
being autopopulated below that you can enter on. These are two big changes
concerning win10 I noticed right away. Take care, all.