Thank you, Ann Marie, I will save it, just in case.
Humberto

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ann Marie Medlar
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] GMail on Web Jaws17 Windows10?

Notes from a friend using Gmail with Jaws:
To send an email through the Gmail website do the following open internet
explorer type control and o type gmail.com and press enter.  Down arrow
until you get to your account and press enter.  Type your password and press
enter.  Open the links list by hitting jaws key and f7.  Hit c until you
hear compose then press enter.  Type the email address of who you are
sending it to.  Press tab until you get to subject type a subject hit tab
until you get to message body type your message tab to send and press enter.
To read messages in Gmail do the following if you are signed into your Gmail
account go to the top of the page by hitting control home.  Hit x to get to
the first check box on the page.  You can down arrow through your messages.
If you hear one you want to read down arrow to the link and press enter.  If
you want to reply to a message down arrow until it says quick reply.  Down
arrow to an edit box.  Type your message. Tab to send and press enter.  If
you are in a message and you want to get back to the inbox do the following
open the links list by hitting jaws key and f7.  Hit I until you hear inbox
and hit enter.  To delete a group of messages do the following if you ae in
your inbox go to the top of the page by hitting control home.  Hit x to get
to the first check box on the page.  Start down arrowing throough you
messages.  For each message that you want to delete hit space to check the
check box.  Hit the letter b until it says delete and press enter.  To
attach a file to a message do the following if you are signed into your
Gmail account open the links list by hitting jaws key and f7.  Hit c until
it says compose and press enter.  Type he email address of someone you want
to send the attachment to.  Hit tab until it says attach file.  Down arrow
till it says browse and then hit enter.  Tab till you get to tree view.  Hit
d till it says documents and hit enter.  Hit tab until it says shell folder
view.  Find the file you want to attach and then hit enter.  Tab until you
get to the message body.  Type a message about what the attachment is.  Tab
to send and press enter.

To save an attachment from Gmail do the following with a message open, open
the links list and find scan and download.  Press enter.  Hit alt n.  Tab to
save and press enter.  The attachment will be saved in your downloads
folder.  To get to the downloads folder do the following hit windows e to
open windows explorer.  Shift tab to tree view.  Hit d till you hear
downloads and press enter.  Press tab.  You can use the first letter or use
the arrow keys to find the file.  To move the file to another folder do the
following hit control x to cut.  Shift tab to tree view.  Hit d until you
hear documents and press enter.  Press tab.  Find the folder you want to
move it to and press enter.  Hit control v to paste.  To sign out of Gmail
do the following open the links list.  Hit s until it says sign out and then
press enter.