From: "Jason White" <ja...@jasonjgw.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2016

Tom Behler <tombeh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I certainly will keep working with FS and anyone else to address the
> typing
> sluggishness issue, and sincerely hope that it will be addressed in future
> Jaws updates.

If you can determine why you're experiencing it and some of us (also running
JAWS 17 and Outlook 2016) are not, you'll be in a better position to solve
the
problem.

I'm also dealing with a similar issue at the moment, where it isn't clear
what
factor (in the software configuration, in the versions of the various
programs
installed, etc.) is triggering a problem.