Did you close and re-launch IE, or better yet, reboot your computer?  It might
be necessary to do either of these things before the change can take place.

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of leonard morris
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 12:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to turn off annoying video that plays on websites

I went to IE tools, options, and advanced and turned off multimedia sounds in
webpages. However, when I entered on the link below I still got the iritating
audio. So, what does turning Multimedia sounds really suppose to accomplish?

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."