I have my McAfee live safe to update automatically but this morning I wanted to check to see if their was any more updates so I entered on updates and it said their was a problem checking for updates and if the problem persist to contact them.

but instead I just restarted my computer and tried again and this time it said that I had the latest updates.

does anyone using McAfee live safe no why the program just did not say that the first time?instead of me having to restart my computer and trying again.

Thanks in advance