hello,
I would like to know that are there any people on the list  working
directly with freedom scientific USA? because since very long, I have
been sending my queries to their mail IDs but not getting any reply.
hence, would like to directly get in touch with the person working
with them and get my answers cleared. I am serious of buying their
paid  trainings but have some doubts before making purchase.

so your help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,