From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dacia Cole
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 2:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] issues setting up my braille display

Hi,

I have a Braille Sense U2 and am trying to connect it with the pc I'm
using.  It's a Lenovo laptop and has windows 8.1.  I'm using JAWS 17.
WhenI connect it and boot up the laptop,  it says can't load braille
driver.  Please help.  I believe I downloaded all the drivers
necessary for the hims notetakers.  I don't see the Braille Sense U2
as an option when setting up the display, just the hims braille as the
only options for Hims.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dacia