From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Flusche
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] About the Jaws Users OneDrive download link

Hi Jaws Users list, this is Jim, I have just been diagnosed with bladder
cancer. I am going to do good to keep up with my own group for now. I regret
having to stop the OneDrive link for the Jaws Users group. Please understand
my condition. I am not feeling all that well. So I am going to have to focus
on my group for now. When I get feeling better, I will again be back to help
on the Jaws list. I hope that I was able to help some of you with using W-10
with Jaws. I am trusting in God to carry me through this medical journey. I
want to Thank all of you for your kind words and for all your prayers, they
are very appreciated! May the LORD bless you all and your families.