From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 4:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Start apps

Hi,
When you press CTRL+I, you want to right arrow to privacy and press enter.
Then, down arrow to background apps and press enter. Now, tab to one and if
it is off, it will just say button. If it is on, it will say button checked.

Press the space bar to uncheck any that says checked. When you press the
space bar on one to uncheck it, it will take you back to the home button.
You have to tab back through the ones you already checked to get to new
ones. When you are done unchecking the ones you do not want to start, just
exit settings and none of the ones you checked will not come on at start up.

Take care.