From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Geno9802
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 2:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question on Desk-top and Icons

Mike,
I will try to explain a little better. I use to turn on my computer, per normal
each morning. After doing my password and open the Desk-top Icons use to be
easy to go to what-ever  Icon I wanted. Or if, example, done working in Medical
documents for my son, Outlook open, Internet open for the Portal.
Of course ALT-Tab back and forth and of course the Desk-top Icons are usable.
Now If I close out for Back up for "My Computer Works," Company or do a VIA
computer to computer work with them, I am closing all programs I have open. It
is at this time there is no jaws use on the Desk-top, for Jaws to function. So
have to do the Windows key and Letter, M-Mike key-stroke and bingo it is there.
I guess in my 66 and soon to be 67 I like the Idea of when closing out of all
the programs, that the Desk-top Icons are "Visible,"
to the Jaws instead of doing Windows key and the Key Letter M as in Mike.
I had this ability till I up-graded Aslogic   Defrag and Aslogic Register
cleaner. Now I had "My Computer Works," Company take a look at during my every
two Months tune up with them, yesterday and he said nothing he could see with
the installation  in up dating either one. In fact of checking the Aslogic,
register, which he  noted some times that program chan change things, he seen
no fault there. I just know I had the Desk-top Icons available to me till I
up-dated both Aslogic programs. Does this make it a little easier what I am
wanting back? Geno, Portland, ME.