Hi.

Weird, I've had it on all my computers for about a year now.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable
On 7/6/2016 10:21 PM, Sadam Ahmed wrote:
Mike,

He was talking about the different options in the preferences being read wrongly.

I, too, have this issue and can't reproduce with FS support.

Best,

Sadam Ahmed