Yes, I did that, but isn't there a way to check it if you want it in your
system tray.
The SpeakDropbox is not communicating with my dropbox.
Patti

Press windows key plus b which brings you to notification chevron, then
press space bar to open.  Your left and right arrows will read the apps.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know
peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix

On 7/8/2016 1:53 PM, patti wrote:
> Hey Gang,
>
> Ok I'm running windows10 on a 64 bit, and Jaws 17.
>
> How do I get to where the notifications are, to make sure my dropbox is
> there.
>
> I see it in the system tray, but the SpeakDropbox isn't working.
>
> It is saying when I press alt windows key D, no dropbox icon found
>
> Please help.
>
> Patti
>

> ---

---