Thanks all. I forgot the newly revised version of Webvisum was at an entirely
different link.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 6:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question about installing an add-on in Firefox with
JAWS 17 Latest Build

You are probably trying to install the “old” unsigned version of Webvisum which
will not work with Firefox 47.  Since Firefox 45, Mozilla has blocked the
installation of unsigned, third-party add-ons like Webvisum for security
reasons.  The original developers of Webvisum abandoned it years ago and never
signed it, and so it no longer works.  You must instead install the newly
“revived” and signed version of Webvisum, which you can download from the
following Blind Bargains page, which also contains installation
instructions:

http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142

Gerald