Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 6:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Image for Windows tutorial version 4

Hi David!
Thank you so very much. I get so very much out of the JAWS-USERS/HELP web
site. I have all of the tutorials, and have taken advantage of many of the
programs on the programs page. Thank you. Please, everyone, do not forget
this service, because people on other groups talk about issues that are
covered for us, on this list, right on that help page.
Take care, David,
Thanks for always being here for us without bragging or taking over the list
with your posts. You have just the right balance. Please do not leave us.
You are the perfect example of a list owner.
David Moore

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin