This is a good thing but I do not understand. I have this comcast email
account for about 18months and have not received one spam. This is wonderful
but I have no idea where it goes. I use wlm for my email and no spam has
come down. I just went to comcast.net to check my email folders and there
were only 2 messages in the spam folder neither of which were spam. One was
for this list and the other from a friend. My verizon account had about 60
spams every day. Any ideas where to look, I want to make sure that
legitimate messages are not tossed away.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com