From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Moore
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 4:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Spell check for IE 11

Hi,
Well, welcome to the club. I have exactly the same issue that you do. I have
Firefox able to spell check, but with IE, I cannot figure out anything to get
that browser to spell check. I do not think that you can have IE spell check,
but let us see if someone can give us the Miracle lOL!
I would absolutely love it if I could spell check in IE, because that is the
browser that I use for Facebook, and many times, I cannot spell a work in
Facebook.
Take care,
David Moore