From: "Scorpio" <scorpio...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 06:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] what to do with Jaws when upgrading to windows10

Not sure if you've been informed, though it's been posted several times over
the course of a few months, there is no deadline for persons using assistive
technology to upgrade to Windows 10.

Assistive technology users can do this anytime from now until the end of
eternity, or Microsoft says so, which ever comes first.

Since you use Jaws, that is considered assistive technology, and so you're
not subject to the July 29 deadline.

Scorpio