Hi All,

I'm using the latest build of jaws with an 80 character focus display
on a windows 7 laptop in my job as a mainframe programmer. When using
the Reflexions emulation package the braille appears way to the right
of the display using only perhaps the right most 25 cells and leaving
the rest of the display blank. I don't have this problem in any other
application. Outlook, Lync, Word etc. all make use of the entire
display, but not the emulator.

I tried tweaking the pixels per space setting and got some
improvement. Adjusting from 10 to 8 pulled the braille to the left a
few cells, but still half of the display isn't being utilized.

I realize this is a pretty specific scenario and problem and that I
will probably have to call tech support, but I thought I'd run it by
you guys first since I often get better answers here than from FS
itself.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kimber

--