Hello listers,
I would appreciate any help or advice regarding an ongoing problem.

I’m running JAWS 12 and IE 9 on a Windows 7 machine. Until relatively recently
all downloaded files went to what I believe to be the default location of
C:/username\downloads. However, recently my downloads have been going into my
pictures folder for whatever reason and I can’t figure out how to change this
location. In Internet Explorer I’m not seeing the usual open/save dialog box
but JAWS will only say view downloads when the information bar comes up. Can
anyone advise where to go and how to make the necessary changes. Hope this is
enough information for getting on with. Many thanks.

Susan