Is nice that most are playing with new w10. Still waiting for it download and install. I am in Chicago but I am looking to play withiwth with it when it comes. If it comes. -----Original Message----- From: James Flusche
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 2:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New action center in W-10 anniversary update

Hi Jaws users list, as I figure things out, I will let you all know. Below is what I have learned for the new action center.
Using the new action center in the Windows 10 anniversary update.
How to choose what items show up in the action center.

1.       Press Windows key+I, takes you to the settings area edit box.

2.       Tab one time to the list of 9 main categories.

3.       Press enter on system, tab one time to the list of sub-categories.

4.       Down arrow three times to, Notifications and actions, press enter.

5.       Tab one time to, a current list of quick actions on your PC.

6. Press the right arrow key to see all the current pinned items in the action center on your PC.

7.       Tab one time to, Add or remove quick actions link, press enter.

8.       You will land on the home button, begin tabbing across here.

9. Use the spacebar to check, or to uncheck any items that will show up in the action center.

10.   Press ALT+f4, when you are done.

11.   Now when you press Windows key+A, for the action center.

12.     I landed on notification, because I had some in action center.

13.   I down arrowed to read the notification.

14.   I tabbed one time to, dismiss this notification, press the spacebar.

15.   . Now tab one time to the first quick action in action center.

16. Now simply use your right arrow key to go across all the items you have selected to show up in action center.

17. The first item you should land on after pressing Windows key+A, is, collapsed quick actions or current notifications if you have any.

18. If you have any notifications, just press the down arrow key to read them.

19. Tab one time to, list box, use your right arrow key to read the quick actions.

20. Again, after pressing Windows key+A, you will land on one of two things. Either collapsed quick actions if you have no notices, or current notifications, if you have new notifications. So when you tab one time, you will hear either, clear this notification, or you will hear the first quick action, just press the right arrow key if you land on the first quick action to see the rest of the quick actions in the action center.