Hi Dave, sorry for that first response, was kind doing too many things at the same time.
It's a 1660 flatbed.
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Epsem Scanner Driver

The first item of business would be to find out exactly what model of
scanner it is, at that point we might have a better chance of finding the
proper driver.

I have the driver for a 1640 SU on hand here, but that does not sound like
what you are currently in need of or so it seems.

-----Original Message----- From: Subash