Hi Group,

Does anyone have Hotmail, Outlook.com or live.com coming into your Outlook
2010 email program? I have two desktop pc and both of them have Outlook 2010
on them with Hotmail account on it. In the last four or five days both my
Hotmail accounts stop working at the same time. Neither one of them could
send or receive emails. I called the Microsoft Disability line and they told
me Microsoft updated their server and both of my Hotmail account have to be
reconfigured to IMAP for them to work. Has anyone had this happen with their
Hotmail account in Outlook 2010?

Mr. Ed