I'm very glad to see the reinstatement of the merge settings capability in JAWS 18. However, it seems to me that we are getting less and less for our money regarding the SMA program. The mouse echo feature may be all well and good for the folks with low vision, but quite frankly, I don't see how the blind will benefit much. In short, I continue to be disappointed with the lack of significant progress in the arena of accessibility. Sadly, I see this steady decline starting with the sale of Freedom Scientific by Henter and Joyce, in whose era accessibility issues were addressed by the blind, for the blind.

--

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, hunanity cannot survive.