From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FS Reader and Bookshare

Thank you, Ward and Norma. I should have clarified that I've followed the
approaches you both describe. So let me be clearer. When I unzip the Bookshare
file, I get a folder, and in turn the folder consist of several files. I assume
all these files are needed for FS Reader to read the book as a DAISY book. But
when I select the folder in the FS Reader open dialog, nothing happens.

So, can you tell me what to do once the folder appears? Should that work for
the open dialog, or do I select one of the files within that folder?